Maoz Israel Tour 2024
$3,600 USDDeposit: $300
Meet Israeli believers from across the land and tour with members of the Maoz Israel team
- Walk the halls of Israel’s Knesset (parliamentary building)
- Visit Maoz Israel facilities including the Fellowship of Artists studio
- Walk from the Garden of Gethsemane, to the Western Wall through the narrow streets of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Climb to the top of an ancient Synagogue to take in the best 360° view of the entire city
- Complete your trip with a live worship concert featuring handpicked Israeli worship leaders
- Meet Israeli believers from across the land and worship with handpicked Israeli worship leaders
- Enjoy the riveting stories in modern hangouts in Tel Aviv
- Take in the Mediterranean sea view from Jaffa – the oldest port in the world
- Enjoy the riveting stories of the Sarona quarter in Tel Aviv
- Visit popular locations in Tel Aviv like the Carmel market
- Worship where Jesus walked on the Sea of Galilee (you’ll have a boat)!
- Eat at a Druze village tucked away in the hills of Galilee
- Stand on Mount Carmel where Elijah called down fire
- Explore the Mount of Beatitudes and the rushing waters of the Jordan river
- Visit Yad VaShem Holocaust Memorial and spend the afternoon with Holocaust survivors
- Go to a detention camp where the British held Jews trying to escape the Holocaust
- See the 2000 year old Dead Sea Scrolls found in the caves of Qumran
- Explore Ein Gedi a hidden gem in the midst of the desert
- Float in the Dead Sea
Special discounted airfare available for the tour. Contact Adoption Airfare® for more information.
Price is based on double occupancy. If traveling alone, you can room with someone else or pay for a single room
Itinerary Subject To Change
Please understand that our schedule for visiting specific places is subject to change due to weather or congestion in certain areas. We may adjust timing of visits to certain locations.
If you have any physical disabilities with walking long distances or hiking, please note that a few sites may be difficult to experience fully.